Terms of Service for Lancaster Mobile Notary:
- Service Availability: Our services are available 24/7 for the convenience of our clients.
- Notary Fees: Our notary fees are based on the type of documents being notarized and will be disclosed to the client before the notarization process begins.
- Travel Policy: A travel fee may apply for on-site notary services, which will be discussed with the client beforehand.
- Accuracy and Reliability: Our notaries are knowledgeable and follow all necessary protocols to ensure the accuracy and reliability of each notarization.
- Confidentiality: Lancaster Mobile Notary respects the privacy of our clients and will keep all information and documents confidential.
- Limitation of Liability: Our notary services are provided with care and diligence, however, Lancaster Mobile Notary cannot be held liable for any damages or losses resulting from the use of our services.
- Payment Terms: Payment is due at the time of notarization and can be made through a variety of methods as discussed with the client.
By using our services, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.”